Program Highlights of our Day Care
Research tells us that a child’s first six years are the most important for lifelong learning success. At Rainbow Chimes, we provide our children with the best care and the best inquiry-based, internationally minded early childhood education programs so that they can become their generation’s best artists, creators, thinkers, problem-solvers, and leaders.
Our three-acre campus, located in Huntington, Long Island represents an inspiring and robust age-appropriate venue for nursery, pre-K, and kindergarten aged-children. Exactly what makes our facility so extraordinary?
- Quality programs for children 2 months to 10 years
- Before and After School programs
- Staff is CPR-certified for infant, toddler, and preschool care
- Commercial Kitchen headed by a trained, award-winning Executive Chef puts the nutritional needs of your child first
- Three Age-appropriate playgrounds include the Babies’ Courtyard and Toddler’s Trove
- An exclusive “Babies Suite” pays meticulous attention to cleanliness
- Personalized schedules submitted by parents provide specific information regarding your baby’s eating and sleeping schedule, favorite toy, etc.
- All staff members have background checks and are fingerprinted
“I felt comfortable that they would care for my infant, especially my first; it was a very hard thing to do to leave your three-month-old with a daycare center. They put them on a schedule; they kept them clean. I thought it was outstanding.” – Robyn Drucker