Rainbow Chimes regularly gets high marks from our parents. Since 1981, we’ve been providing high-quality day care for the children of the Huntingdon area. We offer daycare that is education-focused and this education is centered on the research-based High Scope curriculum that has been delivering great results since the 1960’s.
- We have a five-star chef on staff who cooks fresh meals for the children every day.
- We provide breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack to the children.
- We have the children do educational lessons about food and nutrition to teach them about good eating habits.
- We have a rotating menu that conforms to CACFP nutritional guidelines.
- All menu plans are reviewed by a Registered Nutrition
- Freshly cooked food that the kids love!
- Our staff eats their lunch with the children to help them and act as role models.
- Our teachers will give your daily feedback about your child.
- For infants, we offer our care is carefully documented and accessible to parents via the internet.
- We use a program called LifeCubby. This is a secure desktop and mobile app for parents to keep track of their child while at work.
- We also capture unique moments in your child’s day and will share them with the parents via the app.
- Daily face-to-face tag-ups wit a teacher and can arrange meetings for longer discussions about your child.
- During these tag-ups, you can tell us how they slept, how they are feeling etc.
- We have regularly scheduled conferences to go over goals, successes and challenges of your child.