Rainbow Chimes is a daycare with a difference in Huntington NY. The percentage of American families with two working parents is now 46%; that is up by 15% from the 1970 number, but that is not to say that the other parent doesn’t work part-time or isn’t looking for work. The bottom line is that raising a family while also holding down a demanding job is a challenge. Compromises have to be made. Maybe you take a staycation instead of heading to Florida; maybe you continue to drive an older car because it is paid off. We understand the struggles of working parents and are dedicated to making life easier on you in the ways we can.
Quality Care for your Child(ren)
- One thing that we can do to support working parents is to give your the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your child(ren) are well looked after while you are at work.
Scholarships and Subsidies
- We offer a number of ways you can trim your day care bill.
- We have sibling discounts. Save 5% off an older sibling’s bill when younger siblings are enrolled.
- 3%-12% tuition discounts may be taken for pre-payments.
- We have partnerships with local employers and nonprofit agencies to provide discounted child care services to their employees. Ask us about these discounts.
- Low-income earner subsidies. We offer a sliding scale for low-income earners.
- Bartered Services are also available. We do exchange day care services for valuable service such as gardening.
We know you want the best for your children and that sometimes that can be a struggle. We are here to provide great care for children and to make parents happy that their children go to Rainbow Chimes because they know they are getting a great start to their educations here.
Call today to schedule a tour of our facility.